Monday, July 23, 2007

That's My Range ;-)

Three guys dasheen il musawer. Vodka was already dakhil il musawer.
One guy says "Abee a9awer 7ag JawaZ"
The woman tells him to wait so he waits, As soon as my pictures finished i paid and left
As soon as I left. He got out with me, He stood next to his car "new range rover", touched it, then made himself busy as if he was cleaning the light.

You see .. I know I'm Gorgeous and everything but I DO NOT Give a Rat ass to what you FU*King Drive yeah?
Seriously what was he thinking the minute he walked out after me?

"If she saw my new car then she might be interested in me"?
"aah if my looks weren't attractive maybe my car is"?

Let's say bacher you hit ur car oo its not there anymore..
What will you hold on to? your Armani Jeans? Ekh!

10 comments:

Elaine said...

u shud hav kicked it on ur way to ur own car :P just to show that u dont care ofcourse :p

SpiKeY said...

then tell us what you look fo in a guy??:P

Whiskey said...

Or you should've peed on the Tiers!

Brandy said...

tires you "disliksik" nutt case! Weina 3anny hathat kent 5alleta yenta7er men elfesheela!~Malat 3aleihom, after the car o jeans o big flashy watch o mobile, he might show off his boxer! elly ehwa armani too !

Whiskey said...

No No read with me.

TI ERS!

Brandy said...

he wants to show that he's loviiiin o a "smoot operator" ! o got the gentle touch oh ohhh

Vodka said...

lol Princess .. actually i dont think he was wearing an Armani jeans.
I truely dont know what he was wearing bas NOO3A CHITHY YLOOOOG :P
So it's just a what they call it?
Kilma mithil "figure of speech". u get my drift?

Shwaish said...

ee eee eeeeeeeee 9a7 9aaaaaaa7 :p

Brandy said...

Vodka! Sakrana o me5tafya wein! *heq*!

THE 3 CLUB said...

if i were in your shoes i would've went and touched the car with him ...lol :P