Monday, July 30, 2007

Leish???

All of us Muskateers loooooooooooooooooooooove music so much, probably in other lives, we'd all be artists of some sort! Every where we go, they play the music that we love and is it just too hard for us to sit down quiet!

we're sitting in a coffeeshop and hear "Love Stoned" playing, how could you not react to that!? Or Rihanna's Umberella!?? One wrong body movement and all eyes stear towards us with their angry faces - probbly from the noise! - bas the point is, any other place on this planet, people would express that by getting up and just moving abit, doesn't make you bad, just in a trance!

It is pointless too when they have Hala February concerts and ban people from interacting and just make them sit down, it's a concert for God's sake!


If you heard the song that you really really really , I mean REALLY like at some place, would you interact, or you gonna be like one of those vegetables out there!!!?

6 comments:

Purgatory said...

The only place I sing and dance is in the shower, today I was singing Milli Vanilli Baby do not forget my number number!

Whiskey said...

Yeah, don't think people would enjoy the sight of you singing :P

THE 3 CLUB said...

if you hear your favorite song playing somwhere .. u just get up and sing dance ..do what ever u want .. to enjoy it .. Life is short!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my theory... ya ebta3et Hangout :P

Unknown said...

I usually interact with music I like, bob my head a bit, snap my fingers a few, it happens. Like you said you can't really control it (why should you!).

THE 3 CLUB said...

ee 3adil hatha il 7achy