Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ana Vodka Man Antum?

Lets Scream From the Top Of Our Lungs
WEE LOOVE ZAHHHRRAAA [not]

Don't worry zahra www.kuwaitstyle.com, I don't mean you, your nice and sweet. i mean someone else, A big big biiig Woman, Did i say woman? well im not sure. everyday she has a hormone fight.
Menopausing maybe but in a Man's way HAHAHA

Anyone got a dog i can walk?
I want a dog that's Scary. A dog that can bite people's asses off
Yekh, That's nasty. well if anyone got a Crocodile that IS even better :D

What color is your left eye?

16 comments:

Whiskey said...

Orange. stop asking me

Brandy said...

Hmm... "that" zahra needs ass kicking o I will lend you my dog ...

My left eye is turquoise

Purgatory said...

why should my left eye have a different colour than my right eye?

Vodka said...

Purr, Did you scream first?

Anonymous said...

you are not human remember! :)

Purgatory said...

Brandy, it has nothing with being human, I like balance, and hence, eye colour must match.

Vodka said...

Porridge. Ush!

Anonymous said...

hmm... sometimes you make sense at others I feel that you are someone else like an alterego thing.. 7added ... in case they match, what color are they

Purgatory said...

If i made sense yet I made no sense, I would not be purgatory, would I :)?

My eye colour is not important, what matters is I do my best that they match, and yes they change colour with my mood.

Purgatory said...

Just for info, I have been told a few times by people that when I am angry, they see flames in my eyes, I have not been able to verify that, but many have had the same story, either flames or deep red, and they mean the middle part.

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

will yeah... happens to me... Mostly red n' smokin

Whiskey said...

Shoo had!?

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

why's everyone so quiet!

Unknown said...

Haha thanks for the reassurance! You missed the - between kuwait-style.com ;)