Wednesday, July 25, 2007

5otho el7ekma men afwah elmayaneen!




I highly recommend the following exercise in the morning to go on peacefully with your day & have a happy life:

1. When you wake up, start your morning with a cigarette
2. Exercise your muscles by kicking your pets – if you have any – if not, go beat the living crap out of your maid
3. Mix some alcohol with your coffee – be careful while driving though!
4. As you step in office, get a pencil or pen and stick it in your ears, which will cause temporary deaf hence not hearing all the crap that goes around you
5. Raise your fingers and poke both eyes to black out your vision n' avoid eye contact and sight of assholes
6. Get the small Indian green chili – hand full of them o force your self to eat that which guarantees that you won't speak for the rest of the day & avoid saying the obscene!

7. ALWAYS HAVE A WEAPON!




If non of the above work, get a rope, tie a knot to the fan. Get a chair and place it under the fan… you know the rest!




OR...




You can wait and be patient till you get in front of your computer and blog the hell out of it!

22 comments:

Purgatory said...

How come you post more than the other three?

As for your suggestions, what if you wake up and you felt happy with the universe, what then?

Brandy said...

Hmm.. they shut me up all the time! So my mouth's gagged and I can only use my fingers to express my thoughts!


La la... No one ever wakes up happy with the universe! And in that case - skip all steps and go shoot yourself in the mouth! THere is no such thing as a "pretty pink" world!

Purgatory said...

Umm, if I woke up with a pink world thought I would shoot myself! I think the world should be a shade of peach.

Brandy said...

oh, because am "empty" = mako shai thany assawee!

Brandy said...

I hate peach! Red's a good color = pink's a sissy color! Well, if you insist on living, I could always send a hitwoman from mu side.. nice clean job- no pain at all.

Purgatory said...

Think instead of this becoming a chat window, I will stop :) ruins your post.

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purgatory said...

People will be distracted from commenting on the content of your post and instead focus on the conversation in comments if this keeps going back and forth, so will refrain from commenting further on this post :)

However, I am available on yahoo or gmail as usual.

Brandy said...

Will yes it does look like that.. how come you didn't post anything new.. one of your weird ass posts

Purgatory said...

I did, the kinki kids, but nothing else comes to my mind these days, but soon inshallah, just keep following up.

Whiskey said...

Purge. One picture please.


Yes you can wake up Happy its possible... not only happy but Exhilarated and feeling euphoric.

Of course with doing one of the mentioned suggestions which is

Mixing alcohol with coffee and a little green chili. Ya salaam

THE 3 CLUB said...

people just plaster smiles on your faces and happy will be the result .. its effective i do it all the time

Brandy said...

Purgie.. as for the people getting distracted by the comments- they can go die if they don't like that! 3adi 3adi! chat as much as you like here...

Brandy said...

EE walla... i didn't think of that Rum... imagine ! HEH HE HEE

Purgatory said...

whiskey, picture of what?

Brandy, new post online.

Whiskey said...

Yourself. i want to prove a point!

Purgatory said...

hmm, and what is that point?

Whiskey said...

No No the pint will be proved after i see the picture.

Whiskey said...

Point*

Agool chatting should all be moved to the shout box.. if i see one person commenting twice I will sue you. yes that includes you too brandy.;p

I’m self assigned governess of this drunken blog

Thank you very much.

Shwaish said...

hehehhehe 9a7 9a7 walla ciggerete in the morning is a7la shay!! and the rest is how i get sometimes when im all iffy at work hehe

Anonymous said...

How am I supposed to share my thoughts and ideas! I WILL COMMENT malliooooooooooooon alf marra! KEIFI!

Unknown said...

brandy, i think you need to go to a doctor!