Monday, December 24, 2007

NO FUCKING WAY!!

It's like my cult is growing worse than ever! Praise Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!!

I leave them B….S for a while & we got 2 more drunken hotties!! I am disappointed girls! I didn't even get the chance to "check" the girls out, who's the lucky broad that did that!! While I'm stuck her with "Mr. Give me more" acting like that slut Britney! Would someone pls step up and shoot the bastard out of his misery! Will ya! Tekfooooooooooooooon!

I missed my fans (wink wink) *flying wet kiss*

So what was good me up to? Nothing! Roaming malls with the "madam" while he checks girls, I indulge myself with day dreams… it's raining men hallelujah, it's raining men! Left & right, tall or short.. hunky and funky … God those girls are pathetic, what they go through to get some booty action! They make me feel sick, actually I like my curves more now.. they hypnotize men in a weird sorta ways, no sweat I mean. While many bloggers bitched & moaned about men, women relation; My question is who is to be blame?? Why the fuck do they say it's our mistake!? A man decided to drop his jaw at the least flesh and fondle his pet they blame us?! A man rapes a girl and they say it is the girl's fault… no fucking way! I thought two hands clap together!


SHIT, I left my man wearing his role play cop suit!!
You will see more of me now, I know how to bitch control
Rayleeeeeee a7eebaaa!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds all very gay .

Ammaro said...

i second greyshorts. theres something very awkward about this post.

rahmboo said...

i don't or maybe know what are u trying to say but be more clear like you used to be. i like the way you write.but plz don't put me in.