Thursday, December 27, 2007

Induced Vomitting

Today I had such a crappy day that I thought a good way to end it was to vomit, but I don't know how to induce vomitting s0 I searched for it, and that is what I came up with:

  1. Contact a poison control hotline or physician before attempting to induce vomiting. In some cases, you may do more harm by vomiting.
  2. Consume a lot of water quickly to dilute the contents of your stomach. About 500ml - 1 L should be enough depending on your size and how much water you can hold.
  3. Position yourself over a toilet seat or bucket and rub your genital area - this induces the gag-reflex.
  4. Trigger your gag reflex by pressing your index and middle finger onto the very back of your tongue, almost into your throat. Then start stroking the back of your throat. At this point most people will just gag and cough, keeping this up will eventually cause vomiting. Doing this should induce vomiting within 2 minutes.

Inducing vomitting just became a little more interesting.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would help my weight reduction...

eshda3wa said...

rubbing genitals to gag?
shako?

powder said...

WA3

Unknown said...

:| how is that even remotely related!!

miss ghesquiere said...

wai3

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

An excellent hint that can help you from the depressive disorders is always to see any problems by using a amusing point of view. A little laughter can greatly assist and may typically help you deal with an incredibly difficult circumstance. Use laughter to acquire out of your depression. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]objj777rv[/url]