Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tarsheed... maybe you should stop wasting money on advertisement!

Anyone else is getting pissed everyday more by this issue!? It is becoming ridiculous as I hear it on the radio, see moppeis and banners in the streets, newspapers, flyers on cars and houses!!!! It’s practically begging! How the hell are we supposed to shut off major appliances between 1 to 5!? Can we really live without AC, or leave the stuff to rot in the fridge?! Come onnnnnnnn, that ain’t gonna fix it! They take money from us for kahraba and then tell us to cut down use! Yalla 3aaad!


In Kuwait, one of the richest countries in the world, wheree we are supposed to have the money to deploy most advanced resources to have and conserve electricity, it’s a shame I think. Makes you wonder where the money goes!? *hides from “Q80 FBI”!

With this sun, we can substitute electricity using solar energy, if you were the minister, what would you do? What kind of bill would you issue to solve this isuue?

9 comments:

Whiskey said...

If i was the minister. i would take all the money and stash it in my pocket. buy more booze, and use the extra money to steal more money !

Ya 7iloo il shams walla!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking to go join the dude who the booze party in Englnad actually, so the money we steal we keep ;) Y pay!!

Anonymous said...

I am wondering about the same thing too. I am sick of this Tarsheed thing. First they ask us to set our A/C's to 25 then 30? 30 degrees in this weather? HELL NO!

Anonymous said...

Tell me bout' it! And we wonder what to do with stinky people! Lord, have mercy!

outlaw said...

yeah why waste money on people's needs? spend it on telling people that we know what they need :D

eshda3wa said...

they spent millions on that damn tarsheed adv.

we have only 1 electric plant

ya3ne naturally with the increase of population theres gna be an increase in the use of energy!

you think it would have crossed SOMEONES mind at some point!!

but nooooo

instead of tackling the problem head on, building another plant to compensate for the shortages

wats happening?

and u would think were taking full advantage of the sun!!

piss me off

where is the money going?
we know exactly where its going

in the filthy pockets of already filthy people

Whiskey said...

Out low nice one.

Indeed fealthy people.

I think we should start an anti ad campign.

Unknown said...

The truth of the matter is you should blame it on those who are stealing the people's and country's money. Yes these do people exist, in mass quantities!

Awareness is good, but whats the point when we're already at the point where we NEED another plant. If they want money, why don't they ask for donations for a "community plant" cheapos. ahem.

Anonymous said...

Tarsheed can suck my left nut.

I run my washer and dryer as much as possible...especially during the hottest part of the day. After getting out of the shower I leave the water running on full hot for at least an extra 30 minutes. I have replaced every light bulb in my flat to 100W and keep them running sometimes even when I'm sleeping. My refrigerator is jacked down so low that the cheap-ass Arab Pepsi has ice on it when I open it. The exhaust fans are running steadily, and I have both of my TV's on (one's a big screen) even when I'm not watching them. And not only is my A/C set to 15 and the Fan on "on", but when I get too cold I open the window to let out some of the cold air.

Realize that by doing our part to use up ALL of the fossil fuels we help the rest of the world move their slow asses to start using alternative fuels, and put this "nation" and others into bankruptcy.