Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloggers...

How will you spend your weekend?!
I was wondering during one of "sober moments of contemplation" of other bloggers, ones who have lives - unlike me- & because I liked K's post on "Types of Bloggers" I said hek, I might as well set my imagination free o try to imagine how some of these anon. people might possibly spend their weekend:
1. Whiskey would be sitting with the laptop changing headers fot this blog
2. Rum would be out with her friend and Poutchie or Sultan Center or hit the gym
3. Vodka would sit all weekend, ranting about the posts on this blog - also with the laptop stuck to her fingers
4. Pearls would be around the house with her husband and her cute baby - masha2 allah-
5. Marzouq would probably be out on his bike or at home watching anime
6. 3baid would be updating the paperdump blog
7. Zahra would hit the avenues or online designers'sites to update us with the latest in fashion
8. Exzombie would be dissing someone new - probably whiskey-!
9. Chikapappi would sit at home with her cats or be with her grandmother - hope she recovers soon-.
10. Mark would be checking out new stuff from all around the blogging sphere or hang around some place to post about
11. Ananyah would spend time with her mom
12. Reema would be reading a new book
13. Frankom would take his wife out for dinner or a movie
14. Princess would be having coffee & a cig
15. Blue Dress with be out with Chikapappi - if they can meet- or posting you tube videos
16. Fayoora, another blogger that rants alot or go buy vitamines
17. Eshda3wa would be planning her "great escpe" from home
18. Mcaholic would do another flash file
19. Purgie would be checking out chubby girls somewhere
20. Nomad would sit down thinking of his life & personality
21. I would sit at a crowded place checking people out to rant about something new
22. Blue Ice Envy would be posting on her Bi-adventures and posting nude pics
23. Jacqui would be on her couch
24. Maze would be you tubing or checking out blue ice envy's site every second for updates
I dunnoo... ran out of names.. these are the ones I could think of! If you have blogger friends, what would they be doing this weekend?

18 comments:

Shwaish said...

hehehehe yeah i will be smoking and drinking coffee, but also shopping as well hehe

Unknown said...

I'll do my best Brandy! But you didn't tell us how you and your fellow drunken muskateers will be spending your weekend!

Jacqui said...

OMG How did you know that?! Hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. my magic crystal ball! Niahahahaa... banat e7tashmaw, i can see everything!!!

EXzombie said...

alcohol,

can you see me now.....?!?!

well, for me I'll be cleaning the appartement since the last time a human set foot in it was 1.5 months ago.....!!!

then I'll finish the documentary with Ghabash......!!!

and I have an exam that I just knew about.....!!!

Anonymous said...

yes yes.. I know about that.. just focus on what you're doin

Anonymous said...

I am lurking in some mall, straing at people trying to figure out which one is Purgie :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....ur wrong..i'll be partying somewhere this weekend...:p

Anonymous said...

Jordan... we know :) with Rampurple

Anonymous said...

walla walla...u guys know everything about me...:p

Anonymous said...

told you.. witches with a magic ball... niah ha haaa; Have fun though! Drink n'drive!

Reema said...

LOL! In fact I finished reading 2 books this weekend :)

Purgatory said...

number 19!!! I am all the way down at number 19!!!

As for my weekend, nope, I am doing something else ;)

Anonymous said...

La purgie... you're number 1 as Nelly sings it!

enjoy it then! ;)

Anonymous said...

Reema, welcome here.. we knew that's what you were gonna do, besides being with baby Ali ... :)

MacaholiQ8 said...

lol! Actually I am doing another flash file but this one's a presentation for our plane design in RedBull flugtag. :P

Anonymous said...

ya jama3a shfeekom! Really really, We "know"

Unknown said...

Welllll, yes we did! what are you? stalkers!