Friday, November 09, 2007

WTF! SALHYA.

Weekend Salhya seen and the Tuesday special

Salhya mall has obviously implemented a new
dress code along with an attitude alteration
That must match your outfit.



The Scene

*Clown looking chicks “clowns can be pretty” parading
In front grizzly sex deprived freaks
(Now I don’t need to explain what must be going on in their heads)

RUM: What I do not understand is why parents
pimp their daughters to parade
In front of grizzly sex deprived freaks.

Whisky: Are you a sex deprived freak?

Vodka:
No you idiot, she is a clown. She cannot
Be a sex deprived freak.

Brandy: Where is salhya mall?!




To Be continued...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! For real!! Where have you been! I met Rum the other day.. you are still crzy as I read!

Sal7eya is bad, me no like! They pimp them to get rid of them I guess.. o Brandy!! really!!!??!

nQ said...

hahHAHha :D I never expected it to end that way! thats all he/she needed to laugh? :D cute.. in a nasty way.

was this typed recently.. didnt they knock down sal7iya?

Whiskey said...

Chikapappi:
Really? where it never told me!
yes brandy is semi alive.

Nq*inanna nino's wiener:
Yes thats how life is exactly like the cartoon.
loool no its still standing and i think it will for a looong time.

Ammaro said...

i havent been there, but i can picture the scene! we have a lot of that in bahrain nowadays. clown syndrome

Unknown said...

Why can't she be a clown and a sex deprived freak? These clowns are getting younger and younger, or maybe I'm just getting older! :/

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend was there a while ago, he was with a friend, they passed by a cafe full of boys and girls, apparently it was very quiet. Every body was bluetoothing! They didn't even look at each other!

I took a picture of a clown the other day, I'll post it soon :-D

"Brandy: Where is salhya mall?!"
LOL

The video is cute.

Oranjina fadidra said...

Rum married Vodka on the summer of 80ish as a result they got a blend of pimp clown daughter who show herself there, and for what sex deprived freak who gonna gaze at her for a minute or two then shift to the other clown monkey wanna be